- Catalog Sorted by Roll Number
- Catalog Sorted by Composer Alphabetically
- All 1800 Tunes Sorted Alphabetically
• Encore rolls are endless usually 5 tunes per roll, numbered 1 – 5. Where I’ve gotten actual information from collections or original literature, I’ve organized tunes per roll in that order, however there are discrepancies so what is in the listing about tune numbers is what I know so far.
• Tune numbers of 6 and higher merely indicate that somewhere there is evidence that tune belongs to that roll but unknown where it might fit. In some cases there are more than 5 tunes attributed to a roll which likely means errors that can only be fixed by getting more collector data from collectors’ original rolls.
• “Composers” could be anybody from the actual composer to the tune arranger.
• There are 500 tunes on the Encore company’s books not attributed to roll numbers and in excess of what would be needed to fill out 261 rolls at 5 tunes each. Either this means there are actually rolls higher than 261 or that these were intended but never made it to arranging.